In response to our survey 65 people said they want to be on the Steering Group for APJN.
If you want to be on the Steering Group please participate in one of our six online open forum meetings. You can access these though the instructions to be sent to all members of APJN. If you want to participate you must sign up here.
These meetings will be online and chaired by Phil Groves.
Come with your ideas and enthusiasm.
These meetings are on:
- Thursday August 2 at 23.00 BST Example August 3 at 09.00 Sydney
- Friday August 3 at 10.00 BST Example August 3 at 14.30 Colombo
- Friday August 3 at 16.00 BST Example August 3 at 12.00 Toronto
We will have further opportunities
- Thursday August 9 at 23.00 BST
- Friday August 10 at 10.00 BST
- Friday August 10 at 16.00 BST
Join us to:
- Register your interest in being on the Steering Group
- Share your vision
- Help us decide who can be on the Steering Group
Key posts on Steering Group –
The essential first step is to be organised. To do this we need:
- Organiser – A person to organise meetings
- Newsletter coordinator – to send out monthly news link on email
We then need people to write articles and drive the network on social media.
We also need 8-10 people without portfolio to bring representation from every region of the Anglican Communion. We are looking for lay and ordained, men and women.
We are looking for volunteers to organise and take on the Newsletter – if we have more than one offer for these roles we will consult with one another as to might be best to set up the role.
We do not have the money for an initial face to face meeting, and so we will look to meet online and these meetings can be open to wide participation. We are not worried if we have ‘too many’ people.
- The meetings are intended for the 65 who specifically said you are interested in being on the Steering Group, but open to anyone signed up to APJN.
- You can choose one or more to attend. They are spaced to attempt to include all time zones. Only Phil is expecting to be online for all 6 meetings!!!
- We will be using the Go-To-Meeting platform.
- Instructions on how to participate will be sent to all members of APJN.
If you can’t make any of the above – email Phil on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can put them on the Facebook page (where others can also benefit) or email Phil directly.